Update on 2020/2021 Season

Committee Update (12 August 2020)

After some deliberation and given the continuing uncertain situation, the committee, together with Jeff and Marie, have decided to postpone any decision on our plans for the 2020/21 season until October.

Continuing restriction on rehearsing, social distancing, audience numbers etc make planning any kind of event uncertain to say the least and NODA Scotland have indicated that any further clarification /easing of restrictions is unlikely until September at the earliest.

With the safety of the Company, our audience and the future stability and viability of Gala Opera in mind, we feel we cannot currently commit with any certainty to any future plans, until the situation becomes much clearer. We will provide a further update in October - unless the situation changes significantly before then.

GAOS Committee

No Comments Yet.

Leave a comment